Only able to keep one character in my list

edited October 2014 in Support
It seems that when I add a character to my character tab and then go to any other page, the character is lost.  I mean, it does not stay in my list. I have multiple categories that I would like to use to keep an eye on different characters.

Comments

• When you search for a character it will place the results into the Search Results section of the page.  To save the character, you'll need to drag it from there to one of your other groups.  You can do this by dragging the icon for the headshot image of the character and dropping it into one of the other groups.

If this isn't working, please let me know the browser and browser version you're using so that I can investigate.
  • Hi Dedith,

Thanks, but I understand about dragging the character into the different groups.However upon doing a page refresh or navigating to any other area of your site and then going back to the Character area, all but one of my characters (that are assigned to a group) disappear.

I am using Google Chrome Version 37.0.2062.124 
  • FYI, I just tried adding additional characters using IE11 and found the same issue. 
  • Thanks for the info.  I found the issue in the (database related) and have resolved it.  Please try again.
  • Dedith, 

Great job on fixing this. I continue to tell my companions about your site and why I feel it is better than other sites.  Your dedication to making things right is one of the reasons.

Thank you.